Guy & Marisa

Guy & Marisa
Marisa & Guy
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

Saturday, December 04, 2010

A new look for us

As you have probably figured out, I was getting bored with our basic blog layout. And I was getting increasingly and extremely envious of all of the beyond cool blogs! I thought that you were all super human, and I admired your computer skills and your creativity. But now I realize that Google makes it pretty easy to shuffle things around and liven things up. Don't worry, though, I still find all of you quite cool, super human, computer savvy and creative. I, at the very least, find you as computer savvy as Gretchen. . .

It is Saturday morning. I woke up at 7:30 am. I made coffee and leisurely checked my e-mail. It's now 10:30 am and I am satisfied with the new look for our blog. My plans for the day? Workout. Christmas shop. On-line, of course. Do some organizing. Practice piano. Go watch the snowfall at the outdoor mall and listen to Christmas carols. Although my heart yearns to share our beautiful life with a child or children, I got a nice reminder from a friend to savor what I have right now at this moment. I am thinking about everything that I love, and everything that I have in my life, and I am pretty (freakin') lucky. Of course, my fabulous and furry five are prominent in my thoughts. And, Guy, since you are reading this, you are my life-line, my heart, my number one happiness. Believe it or not. And Ellie is a close second.

Obviously, I will have to get my very pressing business of the day started here momentarily, but I did want to mention that there are still no improvements with little Heidi. She was finally placed into an all-encompassing diagnosis, and we hope that the treatment for Cushing's Syndrome will bring her blood glucose levels back to normal, and that it will rapidly return strength to her limbs. We are all still hoping for a miracle for this beautiful dog. We so fervently pray that her notable joie de vivre may resume where it left off three weeks ago.


. . . Dogs are miracles with paws. . .

No comments: