Guy & Marisa

Guy & Marisa
Marisa & Guy
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The (Happy) Ghost of Christmas Past

I have two books that I work on during the year. One is our "Anniversary Journal". That book is more of a reflection of our year together as a couple, and both Guy and I write in the journal and share our thoughts with each other. The other book is a scrapbook of our Christmas cards. I am fairly skilled (surprisingly!) at "scrapping" even though I scrap just once a year. I try to pick out a few key photos from the year and I also summarize the big events of the year. I write humbly that the book has turned into something quite beautiful, and it marks the passing of our years together.

One of the things that I love to do most during this time of the year is to flip through our family Christmas photos that we have used for our Christmas cards in the past. I do get some grumbles, barks, meows, etc., when I ask the family to take a group photo once each year, but I am so glad that I have persisted! Here they are:


2004
In our courtyard. . .


2005
Mr. & Mrs.


2006
At our new pool...


2007
Enter baby #5: Henry!


2008
Santa's Little Helpers


2009
Another cold winter day in Tucson.


2010
Check your mailboxes!
Merry Hairy Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy indeed! What a great series of pictures. You sUre are looking great1