I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
DP
Today, Phoebe, Oz, and Ellie went to the Dog Park at Reid Park today to play on the grass and with the other dogs. We all had fun on a partly cloudy, slightly chilly, and mildly windy day. The picture is from the camera in our phone.
I'm not sure Ellie is down with the "DP". She looks like she is crying out, "help me! strange man is molesting me! where are the couches and dog treats? why are there so many sniffy dogs here? help!" As I've said before, Ellie does not think of herself as a commoner!
1 comment:
I'm not sure Ellie is down with the "DP". She looks like she is crying out, "help me! strange man is molesting me! where are the couches and dog treats? why are there so many sniffy dogs here? help!"
As I've said before, Ellie does not think of herself as a commoner!
Post a Comment