Guy & Marisa

Guy & Marisa
Marisa & Guy
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

Sunday, June 19, 2011

From my mom...

My mom wrote me that she carries this quote about pets in her wallet: "They have been sent to provide us with comfort when no one else can comfort us. They have been sent to provide us with friendship when we have no one else to turn to. They have been sent to us for joy, and joy is a divine gift." I am so thankful that my friends and family have reached out to me with so much love and concern, both for me and for our sweet Ozzie. I will do my best to keep everyone posted on what happens next. We are hoping to get him in to see a specialist as soon as possible.

No comments: