Guy & Marisa

Guy & Marisa
Marisa & Guy
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing catch up

There is too much, too much, just too much going on as always! So here is a quick game of catch-up on the blog. And in addition to the travels and zoo visitation, there was the "hamburger incident", which left us reeling in deep thoughts and personal struggle for over a week. Such is life and life apparently goes on. Focus on the positives.

The morning after Erika's grand vegan dinner party and evening of musical and poetic whims - here we are with our little god-children, Gabriel and Evangeline on the far right, the lovely Aranea on the far left, and Nathaniel with his red puppy, later to be accessorized.



We "popped" down to Cabo San Lucas with Miguella y Juan for 4 days where, among other fineries, we showed the ol' Cabo Wabo and the Jungle Cruise our very best dancing, singing and margarita-imbibing skills.


We took our favorite little doodlebug to the Tucson Zoo, and here he is riding an African elephant, as opposed to the Asian elephant, which has small ears. It was also the very first time that he said, "I love you."


Still wondering about the "hamburger incident"?
Perhaps we will sit on it, and for now, let bygones be bygones.
They know not, and they know not that they know not.

2 comments:

bookmonkey777 said...

What? I'm desperate to know about the hamburgers. I didn't have anything to do with it, did I?

Philip said...

That's a pretty cute lil' monkey on that Elephant! Max LOVES the zoo, and YOU!
.
Cabo looks cool. Wouldn't mind going there some time!