Guy & Marisa

Guy & Marisa
Marisa & Guy
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"The Look"

Max recently learned this look from his Auntie, and he perfected it so quickly that it was frankly scary, although incredibly cute at the same time. It's the look that says, "Hey, I'm pissed, and now I'm going to give you the silent treatment, and in the meantime you're going to feel like you are being burned alive by my stare." Of course, he wasn't really pissed off or giving the silent treatment, but it's a look that just might come in handy at some point. Lord knows it certainly has for Auntie M (ask Guy!).

P.S. He also gives the same look just after a spoonful of bananas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Philip said...

Don't Mess with Max!